Why Build with Buckeye & Why Now?
- Priority- Demand has increased and manufacturers are prioritizing pre-sold units & rewarding buyers who plan ahead
- Your Design - Pick your layout, colour & options that suit your style & family
- Expert Service - Our Knowledgeable Sales staff can help tweak your design to maximize value & time on the water
- Best Pricing - Don't worry you are still eligible for Rebates/Boat Show offers when you commit to a build in the Fall
- Higher Trade Value - trading your current boat in the Fall makes your boat a model year newer vs. spring
- Flexible Appointments - Choose from virtual, phone or in-person viewings & build appointments
Ranging from 20-24 feet the Crest Classic line is our most popular line in the Crest family, with impressive standard features and a high attention to detail, the Crest Classic is definitely worth looking at.
The Caribbean line of Crest pontoons is an impressive blend of bold styling and luxurious fit and finish. The Caribbean ranges from 23-25 feet and has a huge variety of layouts to suit anyone's needs.
Continental / Savanah
The Savanah and Continental are sister ships at the peak of the Crest lineup. Ranging from 25 to 27 feet. These pontoons leave no stone unturned when it comes to luxury and performance. The Continental comes standard in all sizes with a dual console full windshield and is available with up to twin 300hp motors of your choice
Vectra Seriefvf s
The Princecraft Vectra series are our most popular pontoons ranging in size from 17-25 and allowing a wide array of seating options the Vectra line sits in the sweet spot.
All the amenities of the Vectra line with a fishing Focus, the Sportfisher line comes in two lengths and a variety of layouts to help you and your whole family have a blast catching all of the fish.
A clear step up from the Vectra line the Quorum features powder coated rails and plush interiors with unique layouts. The Quorum ranges from 23-25 feet.
The Pinnacle of Princecraft luxury the Vogue series sits between 23 and 29 feet. They feature body paneling instead of rails, the most plush interiors and beautiful layouts. They are powered exclusively with the best offerings from Mercury Marine.