Boat Life // Articles

Jul 6, 2017

Pleasure Craft Licence

Your Pleasure Craft Licence (or as it is also commonly called vessel licence or boat registration) is a licence for your boat that is issued by Transport Canada through Service Canada outlets, if your boat is powered by an engine of 10hp or more.

Jul 6, 2017

Ask our Expert

Here are questions that customers have asked our experts and the advice that they recieved in return! Click here to send in our boating questions.


May 19, 2017

Mastercraft's Dockstar

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, vis legimus principes eu, mucius senserit ad mea, appareat scripserit ne eum. Te sit atomorum conclusionemque. Ea est sint phaedrum, ad dolor apeirian nam. No sea nihil luptatum vituperatoribus, ferri iudico recteque ad cum.